March 23rd, 2011

Nothing really happened today, besides eating Thai food that was delicious but almost immediately gave me indigestion. So, I thought I'd post a picture of what I did when I got home.







































When I'm not chasing after Barnacle my feet have been up. However, take note - my pedicure is only one week old and it's starting to chip - annoying. But, that means I have more of an excuse to get another one. Also, I have the beginning of a flip-flop tan line - the product of living in Louisiana.

I'm sure the tan line will fade once I get to Germany, whenever that is.

5 comments:

  1. It's March and already in the 50s/60s during the day. I'm sure you'll be wearing sandals still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EmilyYeah, and considering I probably won't get there 'til July...

    ReplyDelete
  4. son of a b*tch! everywhere i look its your f*cking feet! we really REALLY need to work on this if our SIL relationship is going to last internationally, which who are we kidding, we were destined to be related so no ocean can keep that shiz from happening.. but seriously, the feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vickim666 Hahahhaha, this picture is so old! Soon, I'm gonna start taking pics of my feet in Germany! It'll be your punishment until you visit me!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete