March 16th, 2011

I finally used our only souvenir from Galveston today.





























I put our favorite Galveston picture in the frame we bought. I really like both. The only problem is that it makes me miss my husband more - I didn't think it was possible. So, I put it next to my bed so that he can hang out with my love monkey.

I'm attempting to hide my brooding loneliness. I actually thought I was doing better at it when today my officemate told me that it was written all over my face. I turned as red as a stop sign, of course. I'm not good at discussing my feelings - and I found it humiliating that I wasn't hiding my mood even a little bit. It's so sad - but I felt like Bella in Twilight - like a pathetic teenager who falls apart when her boyfriend leaves. To deepen the nerdy pre-teen reference, I also felt like she did when she was shocked that everyone could see how much it was affecting her. I thought I was hiding it better than that. To be blunt it made me feel pathetic. I hope I get better at hiding it - or that I get some good news that lifts me out of this funk.

I really hope that housing list puts us at the top and I can get out of here soon. I also hope I can stop posting such emo posts, for you and for me.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment