March 09, 2011

Instead of posting a really depressing picture at the airport, I opted for something a bit more cheerful.







































Ski and I had breakfast at BJ's Diner, aka Fellatio's Diner. I wish I could take the credit for the awesome and filthy nickname. But, it was dubbed by others and I'm not sure how widespread it is - but I definitely think the diner should consider a name change.

We had breakfast in order to kill time before saying goodbye - and because I thought he should eat at all the Leesville places before he goes. That is basically: BJ's, Wagon Master, and Mexico Lindo. We got to 'em all - like true gluttons.

I'm not going to go into how much this sucks, because I think that goes without saying. So, just giggle at the word Fellatio for me, and all will be good.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment