January 21st, 2011

I have declared a new law of the Szymanski household, unbeknownst to my husband. Although, I guess it will be beknownst to him when he reads this.




























The first person to find money lying around the house gets to keep it. In other words - finders keepers, losers weepers. I'm very sophisticated.

Basically this rule only applies to Daniel's money, which I am always finding around the house. He is very lackadaisical with his dollars and especially his coins, so I've decided if he doesn't care about it, I get to keep it.

This rule is rather fortuitous this weekend, considering I have to drive to Houston and there are tolls. I now have eight pilfered dollars stuffed in my wallet, and ain't no way Daniel's gettin' it back.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment