January 11th, 2011

I wish I had a more interesting picture for my 01-11-11 post, however, all I have is evidence of my (lack of) craftiness.





























So, apparently tiny puppies are mischievous, who knew? Barnacle is a very tiny puppy, and he takes his tiny puppy body and goes anywhere he can fit (including under the couch). Right now, the problem is his wanderings under the coffee table/TV stand (can you sense our craftiness already?!). Under the coffee table is a virtual maze of cords and plugs - basically everything a puppy would love to chew through and electrocute himself with.When we brought home the puppy, I didn't (and don't) have a huge supply of twist-ties and cord hider things (man, I should be an electrician). So, we had to get creative.

As you can see, we took the kennel box and wrapped it around the coffee table, thus ending Barnacle's foray into the treacherous depths therein. I find it ironic that the box mentions that it's a pet home training tool. Indeed you are a home training tool, kennel box. You saved our puppy from certain electrocution. I can never thank you enough.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment