January 1st, 2011

So, I've done Project 365 for 2 years in a row, why stop now? The only difference this year is that I'll be posting a blog about it, as well as posting the pictures on facebook. Why am I doing this? Well, mostly to bore everyone with my rambling.

Really I'm doing it because I don't write as much as I'd like and this is an excuse to do that. Also - some pictures have more of a story behind them than others, so I'll put those here.

I do not promise salacious stories, nor do I promise that this blog will be interesting. I also cannot promise that I'll post every single day, but I'll try. So, it's here if you're bored out of your mind and feel the need to read about someone's life who is probably much more boring.

And without further ado: Day 1.






























I really hate not having a dishwasher. It seems like every time I turn around the sink is full of dirty dishes. I hate scrubbing at stuck on food, and I hate that, no matter what lies Dawn is peddling about smoother skin, my hands are always cracked and dry when I'm finished washing dishes. Now, I'll be honest, I only do the dishes about 25% of the time, my husband has that particular house chore since I'm Always the one cooking. However, I still hate it, and will still complain about it, because I do what I want.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment