April 27th - 28th, 2011

German gummy bears are much better than American gummy bears. (April 27th)





























First off, look at the detailing on them - they have faces and everything. Second, they're friggin' delicious. They also stay soft longer (that's what she said), I don't know how they do it, but it's awesome.

Today I took everything out of my suitcases (finally). I put all my non-framed pictures on my one refrigerator magnet. (April 28th)





























The sad thing is, I have about a million pictures and I print very, very few. Putting all of them in photo albums is a goal of mine. However, it also seems like a mammoth undertaking that overwhelms me. But, seeing as I'm currently unemployed - perhaps I should think about actually making photo albums rather than sitting around all day re-reading my Twilight books.

Yeah, I know it's sad.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment