April 9th, 2011

I forgot to take a picture until it was dark out. So, I ended up with a picture of something gross.







































These beetles are everywhere at night. I dread having to take Barnacle out at night because there are usually at least five buzzing around the door.

As you may or may not be able to see - it's upside down. Not only are these beetles gross, they're also clumsy, it takes them forever to flip themselves back over. So, when I go outside, I hear endless buzzing of these beetles trying to right themselves.

To make matters worse, Barnacle is incredibly interested in the beetles, he's always trying to sniff/eat them. I can't let him because I think the sound of the crunch as he ate them would make me throw up.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment