April 12th-13th, 2011

I went to bed at 9 pm last night, so I'm a little late. I'm going to be incredibly stressed out until...Tuesday. So, don't depend on daily updates, though I will try.

Anyway, yesterday (April 12th) I achieved max-fat-potential.







































Meaning, I filled an entire jar with fat from top to bottom. I didn't want to start a new jar of fat (as shown behind the full jar) because I'm leaving. But, I had no choice, I had to have a tiny jar of fat, that looks even tinier compared to the full glob in the other jar.

Today (April 13th) was a mixed emotion type day. Still is, really.





























I had my last day of work. I was sadder to leave than I thought I would be. Turns out I actually really like my job. Well, I like the people I work with, and if I weren't moving, I definitely wouldn't be quitting. Now my ID holders are sad and empty.

On the other hand, I came home to a package from my adopted sister-in-law. Inside were these amazing bunny cookies that she got from my favorite bakery back home.

I am currently enjoying the pink bunny, it's a nice distraction from my stressed out/manic state.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment