April 20th-21st, 2011

My new apartment is maybe twice the size of my old apartment. (April 20th)





























This is my living room/dining room. It basically fits two of my old living/dining rooms. You know what more space means? More opportunities for rave parties.

I made a concerted effort to take a picture while I was out today. (April 21st)







































So, I took a picture of this bunny basket bush that we've passed a couple times. I tell ya what, this is too super cute. I definitely never passed anything like this in Leesville. I did, however, pass a lot of strip clubs.

So, so far the tally for strip clubs goes to Louisiana, and the tally for cute Easter decorations goes to Germany. I think I'm likin' Germany's trend better.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment