February 1st, 2011

Louisiana knows how to ring in February.







































With a severe thunderstorm and a 20 degree drop in temperatures.

The thunderstorm was pretty intense while it was happening - but it only lasted about an hour so that was a little disappointing. It was also disappointing to walk into work in short sleeves, and walk out shivering and racing to my car, and my sweater.

More distressing - it's going to stay cold here for a few days and the brand new coats I ordered for my husband and I will definitely not be here until next week.

As a sidenote, I took this picture while at work, and one of my coworkers saw me through the double-doors and gave me a look that said, "Why the hell is she taking pictures of the rain?"

I didn't say anything, I just looked down and walked back inside.

2 comments:

  1. It's snowing here. The wind chill is -11 right now. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's snowing back where I'm from, too! Can't say I'm sad to miss it!!

    ReplyDelete