February 10th, 2011

Barnacle is a creepy stalker.






























As I am in the kitchen, preparing dinner in my apron, heels, and pearls, I get that eerie feeling that someone is watching me. I look out of our picture window into the living room and find Daniel watching TV, not me, so I go back to cutting up chicken. After awhile I glance at the kitchen doorway and find no creepers lurking.

Just as I was deciding my house was haunted, I turned around to see a stalker in my midst: my dog, just sitting and staring at me. As soon as I saw him he turned and ran away. So I went to get my camera to catch him in the act, like to catch a predator. Except, almost nothing like that.

I put the camera up on the counter and waited for the click-click-click of his stalker paws on the tile floor creeping up behind me and as soon as I heard them I spun around and took this picture. He looked down as if to hide from view, but he failed. This is his first mugshot in the creeper hall of fame.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment