February 19th - 22nd, 2011

I have had a busy/not-so-awesome couple of days. Thus, time for a photo dump.

February 19th:





























On the way to Chicago, we passed Springfield, Illinois - former home of Abraham Lincoln, but, more importantly, my sister. I opted a tiny detour to take a picture of her former house. I definitely stood like a creeper taking this picture, and her former neighbor drove past me, and looked at me in a very judgmental manner as I snapped pictures of a house that was not mine - like a creeper.

February 20th, 2011:







































Today was a day full of surprisingly quiet children (there were two small infants who did not cry at all for four hours) and baby shower goodness. My cousin (pictured above) is mommy-to-be, and her baby shower was a good excuse to see family and win awesome hand soap (won at a game that awards women for having too much crap in their purse - I am certainly guilty there).

February 21st will have to be a lost day - and a not-so-awesome one at that. So, no picture. Sorry kids, but such is life.

February 22nd:







































Barnacle's first day in the snow started cautiously and ended with running around the backyard. Honestly, he had no idea what to do with snow, but eventually he spazzed out in it. He's good at that.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment