February 11th, 2011

Since Daniel was awesome enough to give me my present early, I gave him his present early, too.







































His laptop died a little while ago, he's been living off of his iPod touch - like a savage. So, I asked if he wanted a laptop, but he insisted he wanted a netbook. So - a netbook he got.

It's seriously tiny, but also convenient and lightweight; it'll be easy to take with to Germany - which was my prime directive. I selfishly want him to have it so we will be able to easily communicate once he leaves me in rural Louisiana all by myself. No, don't detect any bitterness there.

He is currently using both his iPod and netbook at the same time, because he is infinitely strange. But, he says "I like to multitask."

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment