February 15th, 2011

Today was a pretty awful day. Nothing catastrophic happened, more of just everything piling up on top of my head, threatening to break my neck. Anyway, there was a saving grace.







































Daniel and Barnacle talking.

Basically, when Barnacle has to go to the bathroom he whines and bats at us. Well, Daniel decided to let it go on a bit - to the point where Barnacle was jumping on him and bay/barking. So, like any logical pet owner, Daniel's reaction was to respond with sarcasm and mocking. "Oh, you have to go out?" "Oh, so you need me to let you out?" "Oh, you can't open the door yourself?"

This went on for three minutes until I burst out, "Oh my God, just take him out!"

You know - after I finished taking my picture.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment