June 26th - 29th, 2011

You know what always provides picture opportunities? Kittens.

June 26th, 2011





























Bootstrap is much more interested in Barnacle's toys than his own. Granted, I only got him a 4 pack of little rainbow-colored mice. I think if mice really were purple and green and orange I probably wouldn't be so freaked out by them. But, you could probably say that about a lot of creepy-crawly things.

June 27th, 2011.







































In unison! "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

P.S. I may or may not have put him in there.

Now, the darker side of having a kitten. June 28th, 2011





























I have scratches over 90% of my body.

Ok, that's overstating, but still I have scratches all over, because Bootstrap thinks I am a tree and needs to latch onto my bark in order to climb me. He's like a mini godzilla and I'm the empire state building. The only difference is, I can rip his little claws out of my skin and put him back on the ground to terrorize the villagers.

But, seriously, I took a bath today and the first notable sensation was not relaxation, it was "FUCK THAT STINGS!"

To break up the Bootstrap parade: June 29th, 2011.







































Here is his pathetic face, to get me to play with him. Barnacle doesn't seem to care that there's a new kitten in terms of his not getting as much attention. Rather, he scours the house to find Bootstrap and "play" with him.

Really, playing between Barnacle and Bootstrap is Barnacle poking his nose at Bootstrap and Bootstrap swiping his deadly claws at him.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment