June 23rd, 2011

Not the most cheerful day.



























This pyramid of used tissues is only a portion of the ones I actually went through.

I would like to be able to tell you that something tangible actually happened, that maybe Barnacle fell down a well or something - at least that would be some excuse for my hour of blubbering and sobbing. However, I merely had a meltdown over my unemployment.

Being a college graduate does not seem to be getting me very far. Except by allowing me to correctly describe my state of turmoil.

Mostly, moving to Germany seems to be providing me with more challenges than I foresaw, and I'm not exactly handling it as maturely as possible. But, I never claimed to be very mature.

My rational brain understands that this will pass. Until then I need to buy more kleenex.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment