June 24th, 2011

You know what will cheer you up after a bad night?





























Your sister bringing you a (free) kitten!

Behold, Bootstrap! We got him from someone in Mannheim, and my sister, Emily, and brother-in-law, Matt, were awesome enough to bring him to us. Apparently his mother was neglecting him and that's why the people gave him away - so he's really small and skinny. We're feeding him milk because he hasn't started eating kitten food yet.

I've been wanting a kitten for a long time so I'm psyched. But, it's going be awhile before Barnacle and Bootstrap will be friends. Mostly Barnacle wants to play with Bootstrap and Bootstrap wants to hiss at him and run away. Oh and credit goes to my sister, Renee, for the awesome name idea.

So, now my house has a pirate and a sea creature. Soon, I'll wake up to the sounds of plundering and cannons.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment