December 11th - 14th, 2011

Christmas is in eleven days and I have purchased...Zero presents. So. Of course, we will start with a Christmas picture.

December 11th, 2011.





























Behold, our gingerbread house - the only house in our Christmas village, population: 2 bakers.

On the 12th we got the tree done.







































In the process of lighting this thing, with net lights because that's all the PX had, it fell on me three times. I literally lay underneath it, in a puddle of water from the tree stand tipping over, trying to maneuver the tree trunk so it would stay upright. The end result is we pushed it against the wall and don't touch it anymore, in hopes it will stay vertical until we throw the thing out.

I'm never getting a real tree again.

The thirteenth is more of Bootstrap being a freak.







































While I was scavenging for food he hopped in. Rather than remove him right away I decided to take pictures, 'cause that's what I do.

Finally, today.





























I'm sick! The doctor diagnosed me with: bronchial pneumonia, sinusitis, and laryngitis. I have my husband to thank for my range of infections, and as a bonus I got to take home half the pharmacy to treat it. Hooray germs!

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment