July 8th, 2011

Today was a pretty good day.

First...






























REPTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally, FINALLY got my car. It is so much better than Daniel's hooptie. I don't have to smash the pedals to get it to go, I don't have to worry about whether or not it will start. Plus - Reptar is a badass dinosaur, so he's automatically better.

The sucky part is we have to fix the alignment and get new front tires. But, that's not as bad as it could be - we don't have to replace the brakes or the engine or the propellers - so it's ok. P.S. I know a lot about cars.

On the way to get the car I also got a call from one of the interviews I went on and I got a job. It's a major relief. I mean, it's not my dream job, but I'm grateful to have a job on a base of very scarce jobs. It's going to allow me to breathe easier, for sure. Besides, I think a three month vacation was enough.

Here's hoping things keep looking on up.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment