July 2nd - 7th, 2011

It's a slippery slope, this catch-up game. Not to be confused with the ketchup game, which can get messy if you're not wearing a poncho.

I apologize for my lackluster attempts to keep up with this blog as of late. I'll try to do better. Maybe.

Anyway. July 2nd.




























I actually didn't put Bootstrap in there. I asked Daniel where he was and we started looking around and around, only to discover our psycho kitten had decided to explore the kitchen sink. Like a freak.

Now, the third.





























I find it interesting that this package of printer paper has a leaf on it. It's like the tears of the tree they cut down to make my paper.

I think I'm gonna go be a lumberjack.

And, we celebrated Independence Day with a new kitten.







































Well, not a new kitten for us. Turns out Emily found a new kitten on our base in Germany so her and my brother-in-law, Matt, came out for the day to get Marvin.

Marvin was totally chill and not into Bootstrap, he did not have time for his antics. Apparently I'm only allowed to get psycho pets. Go figure.

Aaaand, the fifth!




























I bought this UK version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban three years ago and this is the first time I've actually read it. I think I'm mostly a snob and favor my fancy hardcover HP books. But, I figured I should read it as it's been gathering dust for years. It was pretty cool, guys.

The best part? Brits spell "meow", "maiow". AWESOME.

The sixth!




























We registered my car a week ago and all of the stuff has been sitting on the window ledge taunting me, because we still don't have Reptar. I want my damn car back.

Finally, July 7th.





























I looked down at my arm and did a double take. Next to my stargazer lily there's a line bruise.

It almost looks like it's part of my tattoo, and you know who's the most-likely artist behind it? The Barnacle.

2 comments:

  1. Cute kittes and love the tattoo! The bruise looks like it hurts. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Robin W. Thanks! Actually the bruise doesn't really hurt, I only noticed it 'cause I saw it. haha :)

    ReplyDelete