October 27th - November 1st, 2011

Another joyous installment. There is one day missing because it was a horrible day, and I'd rather not remember it. Honestly, it hasn't been the best week so far. So, here's your happy go lucky blog entry.

October 27th:







































Bootstrap got himself snuggled away into this shoebox, then proceeded to chew on it. I don't understand how he can be so cute and yet so unbelievably annoying all at the same time.

October 28th:




























Friday night = Ghost Adventures night. I paused the show for a second, probably to go hunt down a demon in the spare room, and when I came back I had to take a picture of the TV screen 'cause it paused on the best picture ever.

October 29th:







































Bootstrap is a fatty. Freal. I'm kinda worried he's gonna be one of those huge cats that can barely move.

Fuck October 30th.

Halloween was celebrated with nothing Halloween like. But, I did make a half-assed attempt for trick-or-treaters.




























I bought two whole smallish bags of milkyways - mostly because I knew I would eat them if I didn't get any trick-or-treaters, which I didn't. Not one single kid hoofed it up four flights of stairs to get my candy. Ah well, guess I have to eat it now.

November 1st:




























Too soon?

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment