November 24th - 28th, 2011

Rollin' on with German life, y'all.

Thanksgiving is basically a preamble to leftovers for my husband.




























The only problem is that now Daniel is sick - has a fever and everything. So he hasn't really eaten a whole bunch, so it'll be left to rot 'cause I rarely eat leftovers. However, my scissorwife sent me a leftover turkey recipe, so some of it might get eaten yet.

On the 25th I got a rare surprise.







































Daniel brought me home roses as a belated 1st anniversary present. It was a very nice surprise. He gave them to me whilst I was lolling on the couch in old sweats looking super sexy, so it was really romantic.

On the 26th Bootstrap was snuggly and fat.







































When he's not biting and scratching me he can sometimes be cute. Sometimes.

On the 27th I had a visit from two beggars.







































I was eating cheese and these assholes did this almost the entire time. It's cute, but seriously annoying.

Today I got an awesome package.
































My aunt and uncle sent Daniel and I a box of cookies, chocolates, and chocolate pretzels. They are awesome.

Also, I do not plan on sharing the chocolate pretzels.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment