November 4th - 6th, 2011

These are my last German pictures for two weeks, as I will be escaping this deutsch wasteland on the morrow. However, none of these pictures have anything to do with Germany, as most of my pictures don't.

On the fourth there was some odd cat placement.







































Apparently Bootstrap found that position comfortable. So did Daniel.

On the fifth I decided to gross you (all?) out. Again.







































I never thought this blog would have so many pictures of my stomach. Or any pictures of my stomach for that matter. But here I am, displaying one of my flaws for all to see - just so you can behold how nasty my stomach burns are unfolding. Sometimes I think I'm strange.

The burns are gradually getting redder and more dry, like touching lizard skin. Needless to say, I've never felt more attractive.

On the 6th I found a stowaway in my suitcase.







































Bootstrap would like to go to America just as much as I do. If only this trip were a PCS trip and I never had to come back here.

I really love Germany, can't you tell?

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment