May 2nd - May 8th, 2011 (AKA photo dump)

I have no excuse for not posting for a week. I'm currently unemployed and spend a good deal of my life sleeping and catching up on Days of Our Lives. However, somewhere in my sleepy/soap-opera time I couldn't find a minute to update. You have my sincerest apologies.

Anyway, May 2nd.







































I've discovered a way to keep Barnacle occupied - give him a plastic bottle. It usually buys me at least 15 minutes of peace.

For May 3rd, a little neuroses.







My husband has an annoying habit of leaving the remotes flipped upside down. I would go on and on about how odd and unusual it is to leave a remote facing down (I mean it is odd), but, it's equally odd that I find it so annoying. I constantly find myself flipping the remotes the other way. To what purpose? I don't know. But, it really gets to me when the remotes are the wrong way. Maybe it's early onset Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Only time will tell.

Now, May 4th.









Barnacle is slowly (Very Slowly) becoming more calm and tolerable. So tolerable that one night he duped Daniel and I into letting him on the couch. I kid you not - he ended up on the couch after not 15 minutes of inching onto it, paw by paw. He's a sneaky, annoying bastard.

For May 5th, weird German machines.







This is what a German recycling truck looks like, it lifts the bins and dumps them in. I felt like a little kid watching a live Bob the Builder episode, it was fascinating.

And now, weird German weeds! (May 6th)







































There is this one lone red flower weed amongst the dozens of yellow and white flowering weeds in our apartment's courtyard. I don't know what it is, but I took a picture of it. 'Cause it looks cool.

I also took a picture of this cute German house and garden because they look cool. (May 7th)







I just like the quaintness. Anywho.

Finally, today! May 8th!








































A flowering tree blossomed seemingly overnight. It's over the fence of our on-post housing, but I can smell it just fine when I take Barnacle out. I don't know what it is, but it's pretty and it smells good.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment