May 19th - May 22nd, 2011

So, here's the other half of the week.

Let's see. May 19th I took a picture right before bed.







































So - you get a blurry picture of my lilac candle. Woooot.

As for Friday, May 20th, I have proof that my husband is a friggin' weirdo.







































He decided to lady and the tramp Barnacle's treat. Yep. That's all I have to say.

Saturday I fought the cold of death. (May 21st)






























I have daytime weapons and nighttime weapons. For those who don't know me well - I remain medicated while I have a cold. I would love to erase all symptoms so that I forget I'm even sick. Suffice it to say, I'm kind of a baby when I'm ill.

Today, Daniel and I ventured out and found ourselves in a German monsoon.































As we drove to the PX, we navigated through a torrential downpour that was soon accompanied by big globs of hail smacking against our hooptie.

I'll be honest, when I thought of Germany I didn't think we would be seeing too many thunderstorms. However, I've seen two in the past three days. I've actually experienced more storms here than I did in Louisiana, go figure.

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment